If you upload zip files and need to move the files after extraction, or just find that you need to move files around, here’s how.
Log into the ISPmanager control panel.
- Navigate to the folder that has the file or folder that you want to move.
- Select the file or folder and click “Copy” at the top of the page.
- Select the folder you want to move the file(s)/folder(s) to and check the “Move Files” option. Click Ok to perform the move.
- In the above image, “Overwrite” should be selected if you already have the same file(s) in the folder you are moving into as this will allow the newer files to overwrite the older files.
- The option “Open the selected directory” is self-explanatory.