The Free E-mail Service is to provide managed hosting clients with simple e-mail services. You can use it to host your e-mail. We suggest to use this service for basic purposes only ( eg. e-mail verification). For more robust e-mail services please consider using hosted mail services (Zoho, Google, etc).
Free E-Mail Service Features:
- 5gb storage
- 10 domains
- 10 email accounts per domain
- DKIM Support
- Email Forwarding
- Catchall Email
Setting up your free e-mail service
To manage your email simply log in to your assigned mail server. You received log in information when you added a server to your account.
How to get to your mail server:
- Go to your client dashboard and click “Manage.”
- Click “Email.”
- Click “Manage email accounts.”
Once you are logged in to the mail server please follow the steps:
1. Add your domain here Web > Add domain, see our tutorial with screenshots.
2. Add email accounts Mail > yourdomain.com > Add Account
3. Fill in the details for the email account you want, password (or let it generate a password), etc. To the right will be your mail details. Copy these down for your use and make a note of the password as this is not emailed to you. Click “Add” when done.
4. If you host your DNS with us, the DNS records should already be added in Manage DNS. If you don’t host your DNS with us, add the DNS records to your DNS at your domain registrar (such as Godaddy). These are found in the client dashboard at the bottom of the manage email page. (client dashboard > manage > email) *See screenshots at the start of this tutorial for how to get to the manage email page.
After adding the records please be patient and wait for the DNS changes to propagate. Usually propagation is within 24 hours or up to 72 hours.
Sending Newsletters or Mass/Bulk Email
When sending newsletters or mass/bulk emails, we recommend using SMTP service providers.
- Our Free Email Service is provided to clients with active paid services only.
- We do not allow bulk/mass emailing.
- We do not allow spam. Your account will be deleted without prior notice.
- Sending limit is 5 per minute.
- Email/Attachment size is 20mb
We are not responsible for any hacks or data loss. Please backup your files or emails. We do not guarantee anything on the Free Email Service.