BryZar offers free hosting for 30 days for SocialEngine trial clients per the terms and details below.
- Trial accounts will not have server or database access.
- Only one trial per client is allowed.
- BryZar hosting terms and privacy conditions apply to these trial accounts.
- If the 30 day trial expires with SocialEngine without purchase of a license, the website will be deleted.
- Trial websites can be converted to paid hosting with BryZar without loss of data if a SocialEngine license is purchased within the trial period. Upon conversion to paid hosting, server and database access will be sent via email.
- The trial server requires you to have a domain for the trial site.
- By creating a trial, you agree and acknowledge that your name, email and domain name will be shared with SocialEngine.
- By creating a trial, you agree and acknowledge that should you purchase a paid license and choose to host with us your license will be validated in order to unlock the trial to fully licensed site. This validation is automatically performed when you enter your paid license ID and is checked via API with SocialEngine. During the check, your name, domain and email will be validated against the information at SocialEngine.
- Domain verification is required to prevent abuse of the free service.
- Within the trial period your domain/subdomain used for the trial site should always point to the server IP, or have the value of the server IP. We have the right to cancel the server or site if the domain/subdomain has been redirected to another service.
- The domain/subdomain should not use proxy to redirect to the server IP. If you are using Cloudflare you should disable the “cloud” icon.
Please follow these steps to set up your SocialEngine trial and free 30 day hosting account. Please note that instructions were sent to your email. If you didn’t see them, please check your spam folder and whitelist bryzar.com in order to receive important hosting details.
- Create an account at https://www.bryzar.com .
- Create a server in your account. Select “SocialEngine Hosting” when creating the trial server.
- After creating the server you will need to verify your domain under “TOOLS”.
- Once the domain has been verified, BryZar will then create the trial server and website then the login details will be sent to your email address.
- You’ll need to change your DNS or nameservers to point your domain to the server IP. DNS propagation may take a couple of hours or within 24-72 hours depending on your domain registrar. Once the DNS has propagated you can then see your site.
Note: If you want to use a subdomain for your trial site please submit a support ticket and we can change it to your preferred subdomain.
Upgrading your server and SocialEngine License
- Purchase a SocialEngine License from socialengine.com
- Create a new server from the client dashboard and choose your plan.
- Submit a support ticket for site migration and include your SocialEngine license in the ticket.
You need to purchase a SocialEngine license and upgrade your server before the trial expires. Once the trial expires the server will be deleted including all data and your trial site.